"Every Child Matters"
CenterPointe's mission is simple:
The mission of CenterPointe is to create and sustain behavioral and mental healthcare services championing individuals, families, and their communities.
At CenterPointe, we strive to help the members of our community gain important mental health treatment and education for happier and healthier lives. Please call us today, if you believe you or members of your family need help and can benefit from our extensive expertise in the area of child and adolescent mental health.
Steps to be taken to get treatment
If you are interested in receiving treatment from us, there are some steps that need to be taken.
- If you have a healthy connections provider, they need to refer you to us before treatment can begin. Call or visit them for this referral. If you DO NOT have a healthy connections provider, then you do not need this referral and can contact us directly.
- After we receive this referral from your physician, we can then schedule an initial intake with you and your child to determine if we can provide you services.
- If it is determined that we can provide services to you, then we will schedule the following with you:
- A diagnostic evaluation with our nurse practitioner
- A visit with our psychiatrist
- weekly counseling appointments with a therapist, and if appropriate,
- a visit with our PSR program director to develop a service plan.
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
915 Parkcentre Way, Suite 7
Nampa, Idaho 83651
Where are we?
Take I-84 west to exit #35
Turn right onto Northside Blvd.
Turn Left onto W Karcher Rd.
Turn left onto N Midland Blvd.
Turn Left onto Parkcentre Way.
Map Quest link from Boise
National Child Tramatic Stress Network
Children and Adults with Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
Idaho Federation of Families
Download our brochure
Our service brochure is an easy way for you to share information with your family. You will need Adobe reader to view the PDF file.